What is biorevitalization of the face
In this article we will talk about what is biorevitalization of the face. Biorevitalization is one of the modern cosmetic procedures that corrects imperfections of the skin using hyaluronic acid. Besides, this procedure is an excellent prevention of skin defects. If we translate the term «biorevitalization», we get «natural recovery». This name is given is not surprising, because after the skin is really like animated.
The use of hyaluronic acid is difficult to overestimate. It is located in the intercellular substance and is actively involved in the process of feeding and saturation of the cells. This leads to the fact that in the skin synthesize the collagen and it moisturizes. In other words, biorevitalization is such a procedure in which deep skin get the nutrition needed due to the introduction into the skin injecting active substances. The main active substance, which is injected into the skin when the procedure is hyaluronic acid, the main function of which is nutrition and hydration of the skin.
What problems of the skin can fix biorevitalisation?
- Dry skin. Hyaluronic acid is the best remedy for dry skin, so after this procedure the skin is moistened instantly. In addition, the skin becomes more elastic and supple.
- Oily skin. Hyaluronic acid is involved in the normalization of the sebaceous glands and if the skin is very oily, then after the procedure it is dried and the Shine disappears. This is because this acid reduces the amount of subcutaneous fat, with its excess.
- Wrinkles. After mesotherapy, you can see how the skin is smoothed and wrinkles disappear. Thus, this is a great procedure for those who want to slow down aging. In addition, the procedure aimed at the prevention of wrinkles.
- Trauma to the skin. Under different circumstances we could be injured. Some damage on our skin difficult to hide, especially if we are talking about the damage to the skin. Hyaluronic acid, in addition to its hydrating properties, also has properties of healing and recovery. Damaged cells are restored, or under the influence of acid, or replaced with new, healthy ones.
- Pigment spots. Unhealthy complexion – is not a sentence, but the pigmentation, the more. Unwanted pigment can be easily removed using the procedure of biorevitalization. After injection the skin becomes smooth and unwanted pigmentation disappears.
- Troubled skin.
Thus, this procedure justifies its popularity because it affects these important processes associated with the skin such as:
- Significant slowing the aging process.
- Accelerating the production of collagen skin.
- A General improvement in the condition and color of the skin of the face.
In addition, this procedure has several important advantages. First, biorevitalization is a completely safe procedure. You can be absolutely confident that no terrible for her skin consequences you will not find. Secondly, it is an affordable procedure. Make biorevitalisation today almost every beauty salon. And, thirdly, this democratic price. If you compare the price of mesotherapy prices with other rejuvenating procedures, it may be noted that it is much less, but it does not mean that this procedure is less efficient than others.
Biorevitalization carried out not only on the face, as well as in such areas as the neck, chest and hands. That is, in those places, who are more likely to give the woman’s age. These sites are constantly visible and exposed to the influence of the external environment. That is why each lady want to suspend the aging process of the skin, to cheat time and just like yourself, can benefit from this procedure.
The main advantages of the biorevitalisation
- The naturalness of the elements. Injections are administered into the skin, no «aggressive» components only natural ingredients.
- The depth of impact. Many cosmetics nourish only the top layer of skin, while the hyaluronic acid penetrates the epidermis. At this level it affects the process of cell regeneration, skin hydration, improvement of structure of intercellular substances, etc.
- Speed. The advantage applies to both the procedure and the result. The improvement of the skin can be noticed after the first session. Usually beauticians recommend that women do several procedures biorevitalisation face for best effect.
- Guarantee the result. Improved condition of the skin will stay that way even six months after the procedure, and if the skin is not very problematic, the result can be stored up to one year.
Can this procedure harm the skin?
Some believe that this procedure can lead to thinning of the skin, especially if you do it often. Actually, this is a mistake.
Hyaluronic acid is extremely beneficial for the skin. Her «antitrauma properties were discovered by cosmetologists for a long time. As for the harm of the acid, for all time of its use, no one has identified the negative characteristics that it has. Therefore, to talk about the dangers of skin biorevitalization makes no sense. However, this does not mean that to do this procedure, everyone can. Biorevitalization of the skin, like any other cosmetic procedure, has a number of contraindications.
Limits for the skin biorevitalization:
- Diseases of the skin. In the presence of any subcutaneous infections in any case can not enter in the skin hyaluronic acid. This can lead to the development of more severe forms of infectious diseases. Therefore, if you want to do this procedure to start cure your skin.
- Inflammation on the skin.
- Large dark spots and birthmarks. The presence of these elements on the face is not a direct contraindication of injection they can do, but it is impossible to prevent direct contact of the needle with a spot or a mole. This can lead to inflammation in the injection site. Therefore, if you face a lot of moles or birthmarks, it is better to choose another procedure for rejuvenation, as there is a risk that the beautician can accidentally make a shot in this place.
- Individual intolerance of the drug. If you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, we must abandon the procedure. For you, it is contraindicated.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding. Cosmetologists have not found a direct negative effect biorevitalisation skin pregnant or breast feeding women. However, the pregnant woman’s body may behave unpredictably in some situations. In order not to harm yourself and the baby, women are recommended to refrain from this and similar treatments for the skin.
- Cold. For colds and elevated temperature the active substance can weaken already weakened body. So, use the procedure only after full recovery.
Thus, biorevitalization of the face is an outlet for those who want to have a healthy and well-groomed skin.