How to track package from aliexpress?
The ubiquity of the Internet gave people a huge number of new possibilities. That’s not the only way to communicate with friends at a distance and to seek the necessary information, but also the possibility to buy a variety of goods, including from abroad. So the question «How to track package from aliexpress?» became very important.
What is AliExpress?
At the end of the twentieth century MA UNON and his seventeen companions organized a public company Alibaba Group through the creation of the website Alibaba.com. It was originally done in order to provide a marketplace for small businesses.
The company has several structures, including a wide range of sites. First and foremost is, of course, the original Alibaba.com however, a popular website ALiExpress.com.
He found his fans because this is an Internet shop, allowing to purchase goods not only wholesale but also retail. So, aliexpress is a website where anyone can order a variety of products from China. Advantage in the operation of this resource is the fact that the seller will receive money only after the buyer confirms receipt of goods.
A huge number of people daily orders a parcel from AliExpress. Before they arrive at their destination, they will have to cross a huge distance. It is not surprising that many people want to control this process. You need to know how to track package from aliexpress.
First and foremost, you need to make sure that the parcel has already been sent. Usually this happens about three days after payment, but some sellers ship the item very quickly. In any case, to understand that the package is on the way, the letter will come via e-mail. If this message does not appear for a long time, you can check the status of your order directly on the website. If the parcel has already been sent, then you can start tracking her.
- In order to begin tracking a product, you must obtain a special tracker. This is done in your account on the website.
- In the list of orders you need to click on «Show details».
- Next, you must select the line «Logistics Information». This is the number tracker. As a rule, its appearance the following – R****CN. In extremely rare instances goods are sent from China, then the letters can be different.
- The site is has an internal system for tracking parcels, but in 80% cases it will work as long as the item is in China. Therefore, once the purchase crosses the border, you will need to use another resource.
- With the tracker you can track your parcel on the website of Russian post after it gets into the territory of the country. The information is fairly accurate, however all trackers (and parcels, as a rule, a lot) I have to constantly re-dial manually.
- There are quite a number of third-party resources that monitor the parcels in automatic mode. Among them Post-Tracker.ru Deposita and other similar sites.