How to run to lose weight?
Many representatives of both strong and weaker sex suffer from the problem of overweight and dreaming of a beautiful and slender body. To achieve the desired results and to bring her figure in order to run. Jogging is the most common, affordable and effective sport, and helps not only to get rid of extra pounds, but also improve health. In order to achieve the desired results in a short period of time should know how to run to lose weight.
Tips for running
Let us consider several useful tips that will help in training:
- in order to get the body used to the load, it is necessary to start running with small distances, gradually increasing the distance;
- before Jogging, it is best to hold a small workout to warm up muscles;
- the habit is better not to start training with heavy loads. Brisk walking or light Jogging will help the body to enter the tone;
- the increase in speed can lead to quick results in terms of weight loss, but do not overload the body. Uniform tempo or alternation of speed will also lead to the desired results without harm to health;
- to start training to prepare yourself the itinerary is not hard and relatively smooth track for Jogging. The asphalt surface gives unnecessary strain on the joints of the feet during the run, which negatively affects human health. Eventually it will be possible to change the route, adding to the program Jogging through the winding trails, slopes, lifts and stairs;
- of course, the important point is breathing. When running, you just need to breathe correctly. This will help to saturate the body with oxygen, improve function of the gastrointestinal tract, accelerate carbohydrate metabolism. Before you start training it is useful to read a few articles about breathing techniques or to consult with the instructor;
- it is not necessary to go for a run is full, it will not lead to the same results sought by the athlete. The ideal solution would be not to eat for 1.5-2 hours before and after running, so the body will start to burn the deposits of hated fatty deposits;
- to complete a run can be a complex simple strength exercises. Training with dumbbells, squats or pumping the press will help to correct a figure and zoom to the beautiful proportions;
- before you start running you need to find yourself comfortable and quality sports clothing and footwear that will not cause inconvenience during physical exercise.
If you follow all the above rules while running to achieve the first visible results in the shortest possible time.
Due to what is weight loss
Running is a type of cardio training, so you need to follow the heartbeat. Fat burning during the run begins when the human being reaches about 130 beats per minute. At this point, increases blood circulation, accelerate the metabolism in the body, due to which it burns up calories. The duration of the run should be at least 40 minutes a day. Frequency of training should be regular. It can be 2-3 times a week, but for a quick effect it is necessary to exercise every day. The only way people will be able to lose weight faster.
If the heart beats more often and pulse readings into the «danger zone» should gradually reduce the pace of the session.
Many people love to run and want to lose weight but do not have the possibility to go for a jog in the fresh air. In such case, you can purchase gym membership or buy a home trainer. Manual or electric treadmill will easily replace Jogging on the street. Also, modern machines have special functions that help keep track of Jogging, calories burned, heart rate, and allow you to adjust the rate of load. Separately want to mention that for people who have problems with joints and knees (contraindications for Jogging), there are more gentle exercise equipment such as elliptical. It will also help to lose weight and smooth out cellulite.
Running – a great helper in the process of losing weight, but we must not forget about health. Consider a number of contraindications, which is better to abandon heavy physical load:
- heart disease (heart disease, failure, hypertension, etc.);
- stomach ulcer or duodenum;
- varicose veins;
- deformation and other diseases of the spine;
- problems with the endocrine system;
- flat feet;
- the presence of inflammatory processes in the body;
- recent surgical operations;
- diseases of joints and others.
Here are small, but the number of contraindications for Jogging, so before you start practicing, you should consult with your doctor. Perhaps it will help you to choose the right kind of patient load for weight loss.
What time to choose for running?
The human body has its own clock. At a certain time begins the hard work of those or other bodies, while others are resting. That is why there are three period of time that is best to run for weight loss:
- 6-30-7-30 the morning. Running in the morning not only helps to burn the accumulated calories, but also strengthens the nervous system, improves blood circulation, strengthens blood vessels and heart. Before Jogging is not recommended to have Breakfast. Let’s say a glass of cool still water, not more, otherwise the exercise would be an inconvenience.
- 11-00-12-00. Daily running helps to burn fat and raise muscle tone.
- 16-00-18-00. The ideal time for Jogging to lose weight. Evening Jogging is the best way to deal with fat accumulation. Stick to the main rule – not to eat 2 hours before workout. After about 1.5-2 hours after the run you can eat, but remember that the light and healthy food with low calorie will increase the effectiveness of sports training.
In this article, everyone will be able to find important and necessary information on how to run to lose weight. Observing all the rules and tips to lose excess weight and acquire a slim figure of your dreams. The main thing to remember is that the result takes time. It is not necessary to drop a sport, if the desired results do not come immediately. Proper healthy eating and regular exercise will help you not only lose weight, but will also give a charge of vivacity and good mood, improve the functioning of all organs, will help the healing and rejuvenation of the body.