How to reduce cholesterol at home?
Recently, everywhere you can hear about the dangers of cholesterol and progressive medical methods of combating it. Today everyone understands that this is nonsense and to solve the problem of tablets not. It is necessary to change the diet and lifestyle and do many actions, but not to drink products, even those that promise quick effect. As the increase of haemoglobin in the blood and the truth leads to complications, such as atherosclerosis, heart attack, stroke and the appearance of plaques, everyone needs to know how to reduce cholesterol at home.
Effective methods of dealing with the problem
Doctors recommend to quickly reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood to take satiny. These pills really have some positive effect, but they themselves are not able to confront the problem. Here are some common popular techniques, which showed high efficiency:
- The increase in physical activity.
- The regular holding of the sessions of hirudotherapy (treatment with leeches).
- A visit to the Solarium.
- The exception of consumption of salty food.
- The increase in the number of drink daily liquid.
- Enrichment of the diet of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Not to drink coffee.
- Eat more garlic.
- Menus include bran.
- The use of sorbents.
Each technique has its advantages and disadvantages, and not all fit the same. Therefore, the choice should take into account the individual characteristics of the organism. Let’s consider each method to reduce the cholesterol in the blood separately.
Move more and exercise
This files most often increased such harmful compounds found in people with a sedentary lifestyle or sedentary work. The less people involved in sports, the slower you consume cholesterol, as it is a link in the transfer of proteins, and is the main fuel for skeletal muscle.
Of the advantages of this method are:
- Suitable for people of any age.
- You can quickly reduce the cholesterol in the blood, daily doing exercises and a series of exercises.
- Regular exercise will allow the problem not to return. Excluded relapse.
- You can perform even at home.
Of the downsides of this method are:
- Necessary to support the regime.
- People with heart defects and other serious illnesses contraindicated physical exercise.
The course of treatment with leeches
Proven the effectiveness of the use of leeches in the fight against many diseases, whether it is the increased density of the blood or hypertension. They can help in the fight against high cholesterol, it is enough to undergo therapy.
Of the benefits are:
- Quick effect and to bring the level of harmful compounds to normal.
- Improve the metabolism.
- Reducing the level of uric acid.
- The possibility of using this technique to people of all ages.
Of the minuses of the methodology should be noted:
- Possible complications when you visit a specialist without qualification.
- You can not treat people with hemophilia, cancer, during pregnancy and with severe heart disease.
Sunbathing or the Solarium
With constant exposure to the sun, in the organism under the influence of ultraviolet rays actively produces vitamin D, which promotes the natural reduction of cholesterol in blood. The same effect and Solarium, if it’s winter. In the summer, lowering your cholesterol at home can only be spent in the sun at least an hour. The main advantage of this technique is the absence of contraindications, and the accessibility of all categories of persons.
Reducing the amount of salt in the diet
Salt not only benefits the body but also consumed in large amounts may cause irreparable harm, since the main blow falls on bodies such as the liver and kidneys. Therefore, in order to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, it is necessary to reduce salt intake to 1 teaspoon a day, and to exclude from menu foods, which contain it in itself. For example, it can be:
- The fast foods.
- Sausage or bratwurst.
- Smoked products (bacon, speck, ham, etc.).
- Smoked cheese.
- Salted sauces.
- Red and black caviar.
Of course, the food will seem tasteless, but with time the sensitivity of receptors will increase and not even the pickled vegetables will appreciate the richness of flavor.
Increased consumption of water without gas
The human body consists mainly of water, so if you increase the amount of fluid without any additives, it is possible to quickly withdraw excess cholesterol. In an average day a person should drink at least 2 liters of pure water, not counting tea, coffee or juice.
A change in diet
To decrease the cholesterol, you can revise the diet, for example, eliminate coffee, add more fruits and vegetables, eat bran and dandelion roots. In this case, a proper diet will do the main work, will cause all indicators to normal and improve functioning of all systems.
From the view menu include:
- The technique is simple and suitable for almost everyone.
- The consumption of vegetables and fruits will enrich the body with beneficial vitamins and minerals.
- The rejection of coffee will bring the beauty of the skin and white teeth.
- Excretion of cholesterol occurs naturally using natural polysaccharide — pectin, which is in all fruits and vegetables.
- Stimulates performance, improves concentration.
- Increases the level of potassium in the blood.
Possible to drink juices from fresh Vyatich fruits and vegetables to add to your diet carrots, beets, pumpkin and eggplant, as they are the highest concentration of pectin. Proper nutrition is the key to health and necessary at the first signs of problems with increase of indicators of harmful compounds.
The use of sorbents
The chelators used in medicine to remove human body harmful toxins, but they may as well tie the connection of cholesterol and delete them.
The most popular sorbents are the following:
- Activated carbon.
Almost all of them have no contraindications, however, some of them may not tolerated by the body due to hypersensitivity to some components. It should be remembered that frequent use may lead to malabsorption of elements such as proteins, vitamins, calcium, in the intestine.
How to reduce cholesterol in the blood?
If you just could not decide on a suitable methodology, it is possible to consult with a doctor and weighing the pros and cons, evaluating risks, to focus on the specific method. Besides him, in the struggle with high cholesterol will help the following simple tips:
- You need to undergo regular screening, as often high rates are just a consequence of diseases such as hypothyroidism, kidney pathologies, pathologies of the liver, diabetes.
- Before looking for the answer to the question, how to reduce cholesterol in the blood, you should study the annotations to previously prescribed medications. Very often cancellations medication solves the problem, and with increased performance.
- You should avoid drinking alcohol and Smoking. In the case of cigarettes, you can at least reduce their number to a minimum.
All of these tips and techniques are designed to help in the fight against high cholesterol, but the list is far from exhaustive. Some help decoctions of herbs such as burdock, milk Thistle and yarrow, the other the use of flax oil. It all depends on the individual and they should be targeted first.