How to marinate chanterelles in the home
Marinated mushrooms today is just a wonderful appetizer for any holiday table or a casual dinner. They were characterized by a pleasant taste properties need to be marinated. Let’s see how to marinate the chanterelles to a very pleasant taste properties.
Almost every housewife has its own secrets to marinating, but let’s talk about the classic recipes that are sure to be to your taste. There are hot and cold options for marinating.
A classic recipe for marinating
This is the easiest and fastest way to marinate chanterelles, it doesn’t take a lot of time and products, and will delight their taste effect. We all know that mushrooms are low calorie products, so you can use them in any form in unlimited quantities. In order to diversify your meals, you can marinate the mushrooms.
Ingredients for marinating:
- Boiled water.
- The sugar and salt.
Almost all the ingredients are there in our kitchen, just buy the mushrooms and tune in to the marinating process.
How is marinating:
- First and foremost you must be sure the mushrooms soak in the water tank, it will take one hour.
- After that, my chanterelles and remove the skins.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Pour water in a bowl and salt it.
- Put the mushrooms.
- Cook until such time as the chanterelles will not appear on the bottom of the tank.
- Separately, boil the marinade, using 1.3 liters of boiling water, 50 g of salt and 90 grams of sugar. It is important to adhere to these proportions.
- Then put the mushrooms in who boils water and cook on the stove for 12 minutes.
- In the end, be sure to add the vinegar and leave for another 5 minutes on the stove, mix well.
- Sterilize a jar and put into it the mushrooms.
- Fill the container with the marinade under the neck.
- The closed lid of the standard.
That’s all these mushrooms are characterized by a pleasant taste and aroma, comparing them with store-bought version. Do not have to wait for winter to buy these chanterelles, just a month after marinating the mushrooms, you can safely bring to the table to which side.
Chanterelles in a cold marinade
Never tried chanterelles in a cold marinade? You lost a lot, because it really is a very delicate recipe that will give you the taste of the chanterelles.
To prepare, take:
- The salt and sugar.
- Bay leaf.
The stages of pickling chanterelles:
- First and foremost, you need to put a pot of hot water on the stove using low heat.
- Add to the pan salt and sugar and all mix well.
- Add vinegar and Bay leaf along with the peas.
- Peel and cut the onion into rings.
- The marinade for the mushrooms is cooked for 5 minutes. Then it should be cool.
- If you pre-cleaned mushrooms, they should be boiled in salted water and drain using colander.
- Put in sterile jars and seal them with a lid.
That’s all delicious chanterelle mushrooms in a cold marinade you will certainly like it.
Chanterelles marinated with cloves
To prepare these unusual chanterelles, you must have the following ingredients:
- Sugar, vinegar, salt.
- Garlic and dill.
- Bay leaf.
- Black pepper.
For the preparation you need to pass following stages:
To chanterelles well marinated and pleasing to good taste, to cut off their legs, of about 10 mm from the head. Then put them in pot and fill with water. Flooded with chanterelles need to leave for an hour on the sidelines that they are well soaked with water.
After that dried chanterelles and put them into a clean saucepan. Add salt, stir and pour the water. Put the pan on the stove and bring the water to a boil. Once the water boils, cook the chanterelles for another 25 minutes, gradually removing the formed foam.
Prepare the marinade:
To do this, take another vessel, add spices, add salt and mix well. Then add sugar and wait until the marinade will zakipyatit. Pour the vinegar and cook for another 5 minutes. The mushrooms during this time are cooked, they need to recline in a colander, rinse well under running water and place in a saucepan. On top pour the boiling marinade and cook for another 20 minutes.
Peel garlic and mode records. Preparing jars for pickling, put them in the garlic, fennel and clove Bud, on top put the mushrooms. Fill each jar who boils the marinade and roll covers.
Chanterelles marinated with cloves ready, you can leave them in a cold place for a special occasion, and at any time to open and add to a particular dish.
Tips for proper pickling chanterelles
Every woman wants her chanterelles was delicious, delicate and unusual, but you need to know some of the secrets of marinating. Let’s look at them:
- Before the marinating process should chanterelles cook for 20 minutes. In any case, do not marinate raw chanterelles, hoping that marinade they will find the right condition.
- It is best to roll up the banks with the marinade nylon lid.
- To make a delicious and unusual chanterelles, pickles prepared from cinnamon and cloves. It is important not to overdo the amount of ingredients.
- Observe the proportions for salt, chanterelles do not like it a large amount.
- If you have cooked the chanterelles in the home, it is not recommended to eat at least another 3 weeks.
- Keep chanterelles exclusively in a dark place, the shelf life of pickled chanterelles shall be 1 year. Try to destroy stockpiles.
- If you take a large chanterelles, it is best to cut them in half.
- Before cooking mushrooms, be sure to rinse well under running water.
- Do not use mushrooms that have certain notches or rot formation. Take care of your health, discard them.
- If you marinate chanterelles, and other varieties of mushrooms are not relevant. They will only spoil the rich and delicate flavor of chanterelles. If you want to pickle and other varieties of mushrooms, it is best to marinate them separately in two stages.
These simple but useful tips will help you to avoid problems at the time of marinating mushrooms. Be sure to read all the secrets of marinating, stock up on all the necessary ingredients, and safely proceed to the process of marinating. No doubt that you will succeed.