How to lower blood pressure quickly with medication and without
In this article we will talk about how to relieve the pressure. In modern society the theme of hypertension (high blood pressure) is very relevant, because if she was affected mostly elderly people, but now the pressure could rise sharply every person, regardless of age. Apparently, it’s all about constant stress and multitasking in which modern man lives.
Before we look at how to reduce the pressure, let’s highlight the main reasons for its increase.
Causes of hypertension
- Frequent stress. When a person experiences emotional tension, it can hurt the heart, but when he has lived in this state, the risk of hypertension is increased significantly.
- Constant exercise. With regular physical labor, the human body is slowly depleted, which leads to complications of the heart muscle and increase blood pressure.
- The abrupt change of climate or weather conditions. Many people are sensitive to the weather, because being in a new climate or weather conditions, a person can suffer due to the increase in pressure.
- The abuse of alcohol. In medicine there is a dependence: the older people who consume alcohol, the higher the risk of hypertension.
- Wrong medications from hypertension. A person can increase blood pressure, if he broke the rules of taking medicines from him.
- Frequent Smoking of tobacco.
- Abuse of salty food.
- Some of the disease. The risk of hypertension increases, for example, in renal failure.
- A sedentary way of life.
- Genetic predisposition, etc.
It’s only the main cause of the disease. In fact, succumb to increase the pressure of the can, so it is important to know the rules of how to quickly reduce pressure. Why is it important to normalize blood pressure? Because in case of failures in the work of the heart and blood vessels, a person can die.
In most cases, hypertension can be overcome by using folk remedies. Below we will talk about how to lower blood pressure without medication.
Ways of dealing with hypertension at home
Consider the basic methods that relieve the pressure at home:
- Hawthorn, wild rose. These plants are very well affect the normalization of the heart. They are very affordable, you can buy them at any drugstore, but if you don’t want to buy, you can gather the fruits of these plants in the garden. Rosehip and hawthorn purify the blood from harmful impurities, stabilize the heart, thereby improving blood circulation. To reduce the pressure necessary to prepare a decoction of these plants and drink it in small portions.
- Flax seeds, stevia and Valerian. Another group of plants, which positively affects the reduction of pressure. Stevia is good because besides the medicine, it can be used as a sweetener. These plants belong to the group of sedative. To use them as a cure for hypertension, do not have to consult with your doctor. The main thing – not to abuse these medicinal plants, like any other drugs.
- Bottle. Not the most popular way to reduce pressure, but, nevertheless, effective. Take an ordinary plastic bottle and cut her bottom. Now you need to start breathing in the neck of the bottle. Within two minutes the pressure will drop significantly.
- Quickly lower blood pressure without medication you can use plain water. The water must be cold. For starters hypertensive should be wet from the brush to the shoulder. Then, you should wet a towel and apply it to the thyroid gland and the solar plexus. The procedure should last 10 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar. You need to sign of high blood pressure on the sofa, take two towels and dip them in Apple cider vinegar. Towels to attach to the feet of the patient. Perhaps the pressure will drop immediately, but after a while, it will drop at least 30 units.
Besides these methods, there is no special diet for people suffering hypertension. It is based on the inclusion in the diet those foods that contribute to the normalization of the cardiovascular system.
Diet for hypertension should include the following products:
- Walnuts. Should eat nuts and peanut butter.
- Flax seeds.
- Vegetables. There are a number of vegetables that lower blood pressure: tomatoes, beans, spinach, potatoes and so on. To fight hypertension vegetables helps contained cocoamine. This element, which is directly involved in reducing pressure.
- Calcium. All doctors recommend hypertensive patients to eat foods high in calcium. For example, cabbage, spinach, milk. If you suffer from hypertension, indulge in dairy products. Drink daily sourdough, kefir, yogurt and other products.
- The lack of alcohol. Hypertensive patients are strictly prohibited to drink alcoholic beverages, even alcoholic. The negative impact of alcohol on the body and the heart in particular, it has been proven repeatedly. In addition, the physicians conducted research, the results of which proved that people who do not drink alcohol, the risk of hypertension is minimal, what can be said about the drink.
In addition to diet, high blood pressure suggest to move more. Moderate exercise good for the heart muscle. During such exertion, the heart of trains, the extra weight goes away and the person starts to feel much better.
How to treat hypertension in hospitals?
In medical institutions reduce blood pressure with appropriate medications.
Medications from hypertension are divided into the following groups:
- Beta-blockers: Nebivolol, Atenolol, Tenoric etc.
- Calcium ions: Isoptin, Corinfar, Stamlo, etc..
- Antispasmodics: Noshpu, Dibazol, Allergy etc.
- Nitrates: Sustek, Isoket, Arina etc.
- Simpatolitiki: Rauvazan, Raunatin, Antipres etc.
- Diuretics: Furosemide, Uregyt, Lasix, etc.
- Sartan: Lousal, Valsacor, Aproval etc.
This is just the basic and most common group of medications, which helps to fight hypertension. People who have increased blood pressure and who do not wish to go to the hospital, prefer to reduce it using antispasmodics. The most popular drug in the nation has Noshpu. With a slight increase in pressure antispasmodics really help to reduce it, but it is worth remembering that the regular increase in pressure is necessary to go to the hospital. All the more so when sudden and strong increase in pressure, antispasmodics, are of little help. With severe hypertension can only be used by doctors who know what preparation is needed to the patient to drink.