How to get rid of warts folk remedies
Many people appear on the skin small warts, and leaving surgical intervention for later, people wonder how to get rid of warts folk remedies. In order to start treatment, you need to be able to distinguish HPV from warts and moles. Let’s see what their similarities and differences?
Papilloma: types, diagnosis, causes of disease
Papilloma – a benign disease of skin and mucous membranes. The reason for the appearance of papillomas, the virus that is in the human body.
The human papillomavirus (HPV) has its own characteristics:
- Infection occurs by contact.
- The virus entered through small lesions of the skin – scratches, sores. But there is another kind of warts which can be transmitted only by sexual contact.
- HPV infection occurs in childhood, then virus can doze off in the body.
- Virus aktiviziruyutsya with a significant decrease in immunity.
- It is impossible to completely get rid of HPV, you can briefly freeze it, increasing the immunity.
The cause of the papillomas is often reduced immunity, which can not resist the virus entered the body. People who smoke, abuse alcohol, are promiscuous and frequent the pools and saunas, often are at risk.
The popular name of papillomas – warts, they can be several types.
- Flat warts – almost indistinguishable from the color of the skin growths in diameter of 1-2 cm on the skin of the person. Mostly appear in adolescence and after the proper treatment is not returned. The main place of their location – back side of the hands or feet.
- Vulgar warts. Frequently occur on the palms and fingers of hands and feet. The characteristic that many lesions localized in one place. The subspecies of these warts – tipici that are placed on the inner side of the limbs. As a rule, problems disappear after 6-8 months after their appearance.
- Genital warts. This kind of warts are transmitted primarily through sexual contact (less contact). Warts have the appearance of the inflorescence of cauliflower and are located mostly in the groin or on the genitals of men and vagina for women. They can also affect the mouth or the anus. Basically, to get infected with genital papillomas can be aged 18-35 years. These papillomas require the removal from human skin.
- Filiform warts (acrochordus). Located on the neck, eyelid, under the Breasts in women or in the groin area in men. Mostly this disease affects people over the age of 35-40 years. They are very small around 3 mm, are placed on the leg. Delete can only be a dermatologist!
- Papilloma of the bladder. Externally, the disease does not manifest itself, however, has a number of unpleasant symptoms: sharp pain when urinating, lower abdominal pain, blood in the urine. The most common in the male in combination with condyloma of the penis. Diagnosed and treated at the doctor-urologist.
- Papillomas of the larynx and oral cavity. Such papillomas can develop on your vocal chords, tonsils, palate, tongue and under it. Treated by a doctor Laura.
How to diagnose the disease?
Usually, an experienced dermatologist, looking at education, can diagnose. However, if you have any doubts or to confirm the diagnosis, tests.
After precise diagnosis, you can begin treatment. Your doctor will choose the best direction for you to get rid of unpleasant sores – medical and surgical. The first method involves increasing the immunity thanks to the support of a healthy lifestyle, the use of vitamins, antiviral drugs and drugs to enhance immunity. The second method allows you to remove the papillomas surgically.
How to remove a papilloma from a specialist
- Laser removal. This method is most common today. The procedure for removal of papillomas performed under anesthesia with lidocaine or novocaine. Then to the affected area of the skin next laser and prizhivaetsya. On the site of the papilloma remains crust, which in any case can not be removed.
- Electrocoagulation. The affected skin is exposed to a high-frequency current. The surgeon uses electric knife, to remove the pathological tissue. In modern surgery, this method is almost never used, only in those hospitals where there is no laser equipment.
- Cryosurgery. This method used liquid nitrogen chilled to a temperature of -195 degrees. The surgeon uses a cotton swab soaked in this solution to burn papilloma in a patient. She is frozen and after a few days disappears. The main thing – not to overdo the nitrogen on the skin, or you can earn frostbite.
It is not recommended to use cryotherapy on the face.
How to remove papilloma in the home?
With proper use of national resources, it is possible to get rid of any warts, but some need to be especially careful. Contraindicated to remove genital warts. It is not recommended to remove papillomas on the face can be scarred and they will not get rid of. Inflamed education, growing papilloma is better not to touch. In all these cases it is better to consult a doctor.
Before you get rid of papillomas locally, you need to set your body to fight the virus and increase immunity. Proper intestinal function thus plays an important role. Ground seeds of milk Thistle are beneficial for liver and gastrointestinal tract in General. Take this powder should before eating, drinking plenty of water. To boost immunity you can take a tincture of Echinacea and rose hips. For proper bowel function should adhere to a certain diet, eat more vegetables and fruits, eat less greasy, spicy and salt, limit alcohol and carbonated water.
External means of combating warts include:
- Garlic. From the clove of garlic is to cut a flat slice and apply to problem areas, taped it with adhesive tape. Repeat the procedure twice a day for 2-4 weeks.
- From the fresh stems of celandine to cut off a piece and drop in education. Carry out the procedure 2 times a day for 2-4 weeks.
- The juice or pulp of aloe. The procedure involves the attachment of cotton with aloe Vera juice to the papilloma. To change cotton wool several times a day. The course of treatment – a week.
- Castor oil. To remove the papilloma to a few times a day to wipe her tampon with castor oil and for better result, you need to drop a few drops on the education itself.
- Nut ointment. Cook it very simple – mince the walnuts and pochivshaya ground to RUB papilloma.
- «Solkoderm». Special product for the removal of papillomas, use strictly according to instructions, as it contains concentrated acid.
- Drug «supercrystal». Use of the user, avoiding the areas of the neck and face.
Attention! Improper treatment of an ordinary papilloma may become malignant tumor, which develops into cancer. So, before you self-medicate, think, maybe it’s still worth to see a specialist?