How to get rid of pimples on the face
Acne is a widespread phenomenon, it was encountered almost everyone. A lot of them especially in the transition to adulthood, but they can appear after, even at maturity, if there is some kind of disease. How to get rid of acne is a complex question the answer to which almost every case is an individual.
The most common situation in which on the face of pimples, it’s puberty. It differs in that in the body of a boy or girl’s hormonal changes, and they affect almost all human body. In particular, the sebaceous glands begin to work harder, and this leads to clogged pores. As a result, the place becomes inflamed and the result is a pimple.
Unpleasant rashes can be a result of allergic reactions. This is a relatively simple case because to remedy the situation enough to stop the directly Allergy.
The sebaceous glands also can be affected by stress and diet.
Another common cause of rashes is the lack of sufficient skin care. The air in modern cities is saturated with different particles of dust, skin should be updated periodically. Dirt and dead skin particles can clog pores, leading to pimples.
Regulations for the control of acne
There are quite a number of rules which should adhere to in order to get rid of pimples and prevent their recurrence.
- The most important rule, which is written almost always and everywhere (which does not prevent people to ignore it) – do not squeeze the pimples. It is useless to try to learn how to get rid of acne if it does not stop their pressure. The result of this action the bacteria get into the adjacent pores, and the whole process starts again. Moreover, the squeezing can lead to scar formation and the appearance of marks from acne.
- Another important rule – you need to touch your face. Even if you constantly wipe your hands with antibacterial wipes, they still can be dirt, which, in contact with the skin, trigger inflammation.
- How to get rid of acne? You need to establish your diet. First and foremost, you must drink more pure water – it will help to cleanse the body and improve his work.
- It is quite obvious that you have to abandon harmful food, as well as from the milk because he is considered capable of causing acne.
- Antioxidants in green tea will help on the road to recovery.
- More the number of vegetables and fruits will give the skin nutrients.
- Oily fish, nuts, arugula, and spinach, rich in omega-3s, are incredibly beneficial in the fight against inflammation.
- Will help in treating and vitamins, but their reception it is necessary to discuss with a specialist.
- It is not necessary to wash your face too often – dehydrated skin will try to compensate for the amount of fat, heavily highlighting it.
- You can apply creams and moisturizers, but only if they do not clog pores.
- Less stress, more exercise.
- Sleep is very important. In order to defeat pimples, you need to sleep.
- Although the sun and helps some people dry the inflammation, it is necessary to use protective cream.
How to get rid of acne
There are many tools, which you can use to fight acne. While one person some helped to clean up the rash in just a few days, for another it may not work. To find something that will really help to fix the situation, only a qualified doctor.
For acne treatment are often prescribed:
- perekin benzene;
- tea tree oil;
- salicylic acid;
Of the home remedies used white toothpaste, lemon juice and banana peel.
The basic principle of fight against acne – pores. So people often wipe the face with ice and affect inflammation special eye drops. Also there are many recipes with herbs.
To effectively fight acne, it is important to clean your face. To do this, the selected tool must be left on the skin for approximately a few minutes and repeat this washing twice. Scrubs will help to remove skin dead skin cells.
The process of getting rid of acne requires a long and often complex effects. How to get rid of acne quickly can tell the doctor.