How to get rid of cockroaches in an apartment
The roaches are not welcome guests of every tenth apartment, which is why today there are so many ways to get rid of them. Of course, the most effective way to ensure the roaches have not visited the residential house is to maintain it clean and tidy. If they met all the conditions of hygiene, no cockroaches and speech can not be. For cockroaches cleanliness and comfort are things that are not intended for their life, they can appear only in those areas where there are repairs, dirty dishes and other bacteria.
Also worth noting is that if in your apartment there were cockroaches, they disappear in an instant in case if the apartment will be a comfort and order. Sometimes you don’t even need the use of additional tools, the fact that purity will cause cockroaches to leave your house.
Under any circumstances, survive cockroaches
Cockroaches are dirty insects that do not live in a clean and comfortable environment. To prevent these nasty insects, you must:
- To see that the room was not dirty dishes, open food. All this should definitely put it in the refrigerator or in tightly sealed Cabinet, which can not penetrate insects. Better packaging in trays, cover with cling film and place in hard to reach places. Be sure to wipe the cooking surface with a damp cloth, do not leave on the table traces from food, spilled drinks and other things.
- Dry all the dishes, well visivite the sink and bathroom. Remember, roaches always need water, so they will try to get out to places where there is moisture and dampness.
- Ensure that you have at home there was no place in which to live cockroaches. Such places serve is peeled off the Wallpaper, cracks in the floor, cracked baseboards, and more.
- Be sure to ventilate the room, they must be extremely fresh air, which will not only prevent insects, but also will provide you with good health and restful sleep.
Getting rid of cockroaches using special tools
It is not always possible to get rid of cockroaches using the methods described above. Sometimes their number globally is big, so many people come to the conclusion to use a special tool for getting rid of cockroaches. Consider the following:
- Treatment with insecticides
This method today is the best and fastest way to get rid of cockroaches. This is a unique and versatile method that can be applied everywhere.
A very good remedy for cockroaches is the chemicals such as Malathion, Dichlorvos and others. They have similar properties and have identical positive impact, killing insects. Only you can decide.
- Sub-zero apartments in the house
You need to remember that cockroaches are afraid of cold temperatures, which is why freezing is one of the most accessible methods. At a temperature of -8 degrees no a cockroach can not survive. If you live in a cold part of the country, and to freeze his apartment you will then have to use this method. Just open all the apartment Windows and balcony, a few minutes to keep the room freezing temperatures and enjoy the comfort without the presence of cockroaches. But to use this method, you should definitely take care of the heating system, so after removing the cockroaches from the apartment you are sick. Your water system must be intact.
- The use of special traps
As corny as it may sound, but cockroaches are also afraid of human traps, in the same way as other insects or small rodents. For cockroaches is very practical to use all the known traps and Velcro. They don’t take up much space in the house, allow you to lead a normal life, without shuddering at one of them. Also: very sticky and traps will not make an impact on your budget.
- The use of poisoned baits
It is also considered quite popular and effective method which can easily be used in a room apartment. Most of these baits are prepared from boric acid, they are scattered throughout the area of the room, waiting for the cockroaches to react quickly on this bait.
Remember that some remedies for getting rid of cockroaches can be dangerous to humans, therefore ensure minimum impact with them. Use secure means for you, and deadly to cockroaches.