How to fall asleep quickly?
During sleep the human body is able to rest and recover after a hard day. Lack of sleep affect not only the health and General condition of the person, but also have a detrimental impact on health. The lack of full sleep leads to impaired immunity and frequent illnesses. Not everyone is able immediately to plunge into the realm of Morpheus quickly and without problems. Many hours looking at the ceiling, hoping to fall asleep faster or digesting information received in a day, losing precious time. How to fall asleep quickly will tell our article.
Causes of insomnia
Sleep disturbances and insomnia are often. This may indicate the presence of a disease or serve as such violations of the Central nervous system:
- Stress over a long period of time.
- Depression, melancholy.
- The disease of alcoholism.
- The reception of psychotropic drugs.
- The presence of anxiety.
- Other bodily diseases.
How to counter insomnia and sleep disorders alone
Before bedtime do not engage in active sports and other stimulating the nervous system activities. Should relax, drop all anxious thoughts, focus on the pleasant moments. It is not necessary to redefine all of the day’s positive and negative actions. It is better to think of something soothing and good. To listen to slow relaxing music. It is useful to conduct breathing exercises and fill the body and brain with oxygen. Do not take sleeping pills. Frequent adoption of sedatives and anxiolytics leads to amorphous state which deletes the tangible boundary between pleasure and sleep. The person feels the need to relax, feeling overwhelmed, tired. It is therefore recommended to pay attention to the natural methods of combating disease.
Look at the 10 ways which help to fall asleep faster
- It is necessary to properly equip the bedroom. Bedroom is important room where people can relax and unwind. It should be as comfortable and cozy. Not have bright annoying colors and patterns. Help mattress of medium hardness. Soft or too hard bed will not bring the desired results. The linens on the bed should be of pastel shades. Bright flashy colors can annoy and invigorate, that is totally inappropriate. Each person chooses a pose for sleeping. But it is assumed that lying on his right side with legs bent to relax. Special attention should be paid to clothing. Natural fit soft fabric, airy patterns without rough seams. Pajamas should not bring discomfort, to climb and to twist, to press, to compress.
- Fresh air. A long and restful sleep happens in a cool room. For a quick sleep need to ventilate the room before going to sleep for 30 – 60 minutes. In a fresh cool room to sleep more comfortable.
- A walk before bed for 15-30 minutes is a great way. Walking man breathes air and calm down from your busy days. The main thing to walking in quiet places, parks and alleys where there are no noisy highways and crowds.
- Dinner 4-5 hours before bedtime. It is not necessary to torture yourself with hunger or overeat at night. A healthy dinner should be at least 4 hours before bedtime. However, if hunger does not sleep you can pamper yourself with a Cup of yogurt or warm milk with honey. You can also drink tea with cinnamon and honey. Not recommended the consumption of alcoholic drinks. So, alcohol will help you fall asleep faster. But we should not rush into extremes. Besides sleep, the alcohol will bring many adverse effects, especially the next day and harm health.
- To remove initiated and emotional state before going to sleep will help hot herbal drinks. Teas brewed from hops, mint, chamomile, lemon balm, motherwort or Valerian will help relieve tension and prepare for sleep.
- Excellent action has a pillow stuffed with hops buds. It will evaporate couple of herbs that have a beneficial effect on the nervous system and calm her down. Putting such curative opinion in their heads, you can enjoy a good healthy sleep.
- Strange, but effective method is as follows: the person needs to lie back and stretch your arms along the body, put brush palms up. Close the eyelids, rolling his eyeballs as high up as possible and completely relax. This eye condition is considered to be natural while the person in the dream. Therefore, this position helps you to sleep.
- Warm bath. Many people who suffer from sleep disorders, use this method several times a week. You need to fill the tub with warm but not very hot water and soak in it for a while. Water helps to relax and relieve tension from the muscles. In the water you can add relaxing bath salts, foam or a decoction of herbs. Instead of a bath will fit a foot bath, made by the same technology.
- Reading. Reading before bedtime is a dull uninteresting book printed in very small font, you can inspire yourself long-awaited dream. It is important not to read the book with an exciting plot. Otherwise face a long period of lack of sleep and long pondering, read after. Do not read lying down or in semi-darkness. This can lead to vision loss or increase of eye pressure. Then in addition to disorders with sleep, the person will suffer from headache. Instead of reading simply to count the numbers from 1 to …
- Fire. You can light in the bedroom, a decorative candle or turn on an electronic simulator. A long observation of fire leads to a state of calm, detachment, peace. Century gradually become heavier and fall. Then sleep happens quickly enough. It is important not to forget to blow out the candle. In contrast, we can, however, quickly move your eyes, randomly looking in different directions or glancing from one subject to another. After this «race» their eyes get tired, and the eyelids getting heavy, they want to close and go to sleep.
If neither method helps to fall asleep quickly and sleeping problems for a long time, you should consult with a doctor – a sleep. After tests and other necessary procedures, the doctor can put a diagnosis and prescribe proper treatment.
Using one or more of the above tips, you can quickly fall asleep and sleep till morning, and then Wake up fresh and full of energy person. Because recreation is so important for the human body and disability.