How to cut snowflakes out of paper
On the eve of the Christmas holidays everyone wants to create the house and workplace atmosphere of the festival. To unusually decorate the apartment and office don’t have to spend a lot of money. Enough to figure out how to cut snowflakes out of paper and stock up on white or colored paper.
How to fold a sheet
Beautiful snowflakes out of paper will have anyone who will put a bit of effort. If you think you have a rich imagination, and delicate snow stars you can’t see it, you’re wrong.
- Take a sheet of A4 paper, fold it in half. You have a rectangle
- This billet again fold in half
- Now fold the small rectangle on the diagonal, taking as its starting point one of the corners. The resulting structure will resemble a blank for a paper airplane, as it should be
Then folding the blank again, as shown in the figure. Now we need scissors.
How to make a pattern
Cut beautiful snowflakes out of paper in two ways: by pattern or randomly. If you like to experiment, the second option is for you. Hold the folded blank in such a way that it retains its shape. Take the scissors and begin to create.
The easiest pattern is a snowflake eyelet in the shape of petals. To do this, make long slits the length of 2-3 cm, approaching the end of the workpiece.
That snowflake turned out the original, cut off the tip. If you do this, in the middle of the snow circle will appear in the polygon. If you make an incision in the form of the letter «m» in the center we see the star. Make several and see which you like more.
Observe the proportions, make incisions on both sides. Try that they were the same. So snowflake will become a neat finished appearance.
Templates for snowflakes
If you don’t want to dream, and beautiful snowflakes you need quickly, use the templates. You can find them on the Internet. Use the printer, print out the template which you like. In addition to the beautiful lines of the pattern, the pictures usually have fold lines. This simplifies the process of making snowflakes.
If you don’t have a printer, don’t worry. Transfer the template with a pencil composed of a snowflake, and then start to cut.
If you don’t want to spend time on drawing lines, just open the desired picture and similar make your snowflake. The main thing is to focus on the model of snowflakes folded. Open circle with ingenious patterns confusing and sometimes daunting in its complexity. Remember to cut snowflakes out of paper with their hands – it’s just important to practice a little.
How to make a three-dimensional snowflake
If you want to surprise your guests with a fabulous oversized snowflakes, prepare two sheets of paper and scissors. Production time is 3-5 minutes.
- Fold the corners of each of the sheets to make the folded triangle. Cut extra rectangles on the side
- The resulting triangles fold in half, cut out the core
- Make three cuts in the form of curves from the sides to the center of the triangle, expand the workpiece
- Now you have a square with cut flower petals. Peel back the petals and secure with glue or a stapler
- The second snowflake cut out according to the same algorithm, then we connect the two blanks in the middle of the snowflakes
Three-dimensional decorations will decorate your interior and refresh the working atmosphere. Invite employees and / or family to make one snowflake. As a result, you will get a magical snowdrift, which will give a festive mood.