How to cook delicious salmon
Every housewife must know how to cook salmon. Dishes made from this fish is quite simple and straightforward. Also, they are very delicious and nutritious. How to prepare tasty salmon, you can see from the following recipes.
Juicy salmon cooked on the pan
The easiest way to cook fish in the pan. In Bulgarian cuisine is an interesting recipe, thanks to which fried salmon turns out juicy and tender.
To cook fried fish, you must stock the following products:
- The salmon fillet – 1 kg.
- Flour – 50 g.
- Vegetable oil (and sunflower, olive) – 100 g
- Lemon juice.
- Any spices.
For the sauce:
- Favorite spices.
- The cooking starts with the most simple. The fish should be thoroughly washed and dried with paper towels. Next, the fillets are salted and propertywhat, it drip with lemon juice. In this kind of salmon should be slightly to stand up, to soak up spices.
- After half an hour, you can safely drop cut into large fillets in a bowl with the flour. After they need to put on the pan, which was pre-heated vegetable oil.
- Pink salmon fry both sides. It should always flip to it not burnt. While the fillet is fried, you can prepare the sauce. It will give the fish a special flavor. Sauce do of chopped carrots and tomatoes. They need a little to fry with the spices in a separate pan. When the tomatoes will give the juice, the sauce will start to stew. So it will be ready in about 15 minutes.
- Grilled salmon spread on a dish and pour vegetable sauce. Fish can be decorated with a sprig of fresh parsley. In this form it is served to the table.
- To cook the salmon in the pan and other method. For this recipe you will need the same list of ingredients as the first. But it eliminates the preparation of vegetable sauce.
- To fry the salmon fillet, it is first necessary to wash and cut into pieces. Next, the fish is thoroughly rubbed with ground pepper and salt. Now you can roll in flour or breadcrumbs. Next, the salmon is sent to a hot pan and fry on both sides. The fillets should appear appetizing Golden brown color. During cooking, you need to enable a medium heat. If it is too small, then mussels will start to steam and this will affect the quality of its taste.
- The finished fish spread on a plate and served.
Salmon cooked in foil
Cooks practice cooking fish in foil. This method will be suitable for pink salmon. The dish turned out delicious, the fish product should be pre-marinated. If you skip this point then the salmon in the cooking process can be very dry. The dish will be ruined. Therefore, you should never forget about proper marinade.
For cooking salmon in foil you will need:
- Salmon – 800g
- Carrots – 2 PCs.
- Celery – 1 PC.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Olive oil.
- Onion – 1 PC.
- Well-washed fish to pour the marinade. As it can be for a variety of spices and vegetable oil. But it is not required. Every home owner will certainly find a favorite marinade for fish, which she cooked for this dish.
- 40 minutes the salmon should marinate. Meanwhile, the chef will create a cushion of vegetables. It ensures that the fish is cooked in foil will remain juicy.
- You must first chop the onion bought. Carrots and celery are better cut into strips. Also need to separate from a whole lemon, five or six thin slices and chop garlic cloves. Foil pre-oiled. Only then it is allowed to put the fish.
- The salmon spread layers of onions, carrots, celery and slices of fresh lemon. At the request here and also add a small piece of hot pepper. The top cushion is watered vegetable citrus juice. Now you need to carefully connect the edges of the foil. Ideally, you should get a reliable envelope to send directly in an oven, preheated to 180 degrees.
- Baked in foil salmon would be about 20 minutes. During this time she will have time to prepare. This option is baked fish for the festive table.
Salmon with mushrooms in sour cream
Salmon goes well with sour cream and mushrooms. Of these products makes it a wonderful dish that can become the main decoration of the table.
For cooking fish with mushrooms in sour cream to stock up on such products:
- Salmon (better to take a fillet) – 1 kg
- Flour – 5 tbsp
- Sour cream – 300 g
- Sunflower oil.
- Fresh mushrooms – 200 g.
- Eggs – 2 PCs.
- Onions – 2 PCs.
- Potatoes – 5-6 PCs.
- Before combine all the ingredients, you need each of them separately prepare. First you need to deal with the salmon. Wash and dry fillets cut into pieces of medium size. After obvalivanie in flour sent to be fried in the pan in which the already heated vegetable oil. No need to wait full readiness of the fish. It should just be covered by a light crust. If you carefully fry the salmon during roasting and just will spread, ruining the look of the entire dish.
- Sliced mushrooms should be cooked separately from the fish. The best way to cook this product on high heat. When the mushrooms are half cooked, add chopped onion.
- Meanwhile you should start preparing the potatoes. It should be washed and peeled. A vegetable cut into thin slices. Chefs prefer before baking to cook the potatoes to the prepared normal. In this case, you can do as well.
- Remains the case for small. You should put all the products on a baking sheet. At the bottom of the post pink. On top of it is covered with a layer of boiled eggs which have been chopped into slices. Next are fried with onions mushrooms. The final layer is potatoes.
- Spices and salt can be sprinkled on each layer or just to spice up their dish on the top only. After all it is necessary to profusely pour sour cream mixed with herbs.
- Baked in the oven dish for about 20 minutes. The temperature should be the maximum. The salmon is served to the table hot. And to combine this dish is best with white wine.
Cooking salmon in the slow cooker
Increasingly the hostess started to look for recipes that allow you to cook juicy pink salmon in multivarka. Kitchen appliance gives you the ability to effortlessly cook flavorful fish that will retain all the useful properties.
To cook salmon in the slow cooker, you need to take the following ingredients:
- Pink salmon – 1 kg.
- Spices and salt.
- Vegetable oil.
- Cheese varieties – 200 g
- Sour cream – 300 g
As usual, cooking fish begins with the washing and cutting. Pieces of salmon rubbed with spices and salt, and then lay in the pan you just poured vegetable oil. In the «Baking» fillets should fry both sides for 20 minutes each. After in the slow cooker, pour the cream and leave the fish to bake for another 15 minutes. At the expiration of that time until pink add grated cheese. After 5 minutes, you can check the readiness of the fish. Baked in a slow cooker salmon will please the mistress and her family an incredible aroma and delicate flavor.
The above recipes are very simple. Therefore, every chef should try to cook salmon for one of them to please family and guests a great treat.