How to cook pumpkin eggs?
When people hear the word «caviar», most often in the head brings forth images of fish and products associated with it. However, to get the kind of eggs and from plant foods, particularly zucchini. This dish has long earned its popularity, so many wonder how to cook pumpkin eggs?
Now on store shelves you can find a lot of variants of this product. It is produced by different companies, so it is important to know how to choose the best quality option.
Some manufacturing processes create squash the eggs from the frozen vegetables. These options contain little nutrients and greatly inferior in the taste of fresh zucchini. To define such canned can layer transparent liquid, which will be located on the surface. Do not buy such options.
This caviar is produced in a period when there is a collection of zucchini. If the package indicates the month of August or September, you can buy.
The dish will have a good taste if the consistency is quite thick. To define it simply flipping the Bank. If the glass too quickly, this option should be postponed.
The right color – light brown. If used in the production of zucchini, it may become somewhat greenish. Often squash replaces pumpkin – this product is a bright red color.
Obviously, buy quality squash eggs is not so easy. No wonder that many decide to cook. This allows you to be confident in the quality and genuineness of the product.
How to cook pumpkin eggs?
In addition to zucchini, most of the recipes need other vegetables, particularly tomatoes and carrots.
- Four squash you need to peel. Of large fruit it is best to remove the seeds, then they all should be cut into cubes.
- Two carrots rubbed on a large grater.
- In the pan is poured a tablespoon of vegetable oil, then wycliffite vegetables.
- In a frying pan and added half a Cup of water.
- The mixture should be extinguished on medium heat under a lid.
- At this time you need finely chop three tomatoes.
- To the softened zucchini add two tablespoons of oil, then the diced tomatoes.
- You want to pour salt and spices to taste.
- Then you need a little more saute the vegetables with the lid open.
- Two crushed cloves of garlic are added at the end. The dish can be decorated with greenery.
How to cook pumpkin eggs for long term storage? For this you need to follow this recipe.
- A kilo of onions cut into half rings.
- Three pounds of zucchini cut into cubes.
- A kilo of carrots grate on a coarse grater.
- On a heated pan laid out the zucchini and stir fry a bit, then they need to shift to another place, and to do it better with a slotted spoon so that the oil remained.
- In this oil you need to fry onions, then it is removed to zucchini.
- Again in the same oil lightly searing the carrots. If the liquid is too low, oil can be added.
- All vegetables need some time to cool them down, then grind them in a blender.
- Vegetable weight put in a pan or cauldron and stew on low heat for just under an hour.
- When readiness will remain for ten minutes, add three tablespoons of tomato paste, sugar, salt and pepper, and 6 cloves of crushed garlic and two tablespoons of 9% vinegar. All of this must be extinguished until tender.
- The mixture is laid out on the banks of approximately 0.65 liters, which need to be sterilized at about 50 minutes, then they can screw.
This recipe can be used for simple, canned meals. Then you just need to add vinegar and serve immediately squash the eggs on the table.