How many grams in a teaspoon?
Cooking is scope for a variety of experiments. You can prepare a completely different dishes, only slightly changing the recipe. However, sometimes to create something you must strictly adhere to proportion, and you need to know how many grams in a teaspoon maybe of a substance.
The easiest way to know the exact weight of any product is its measurement using precision electronic scales. However, such is not always at hand, and weighing takes time. A solution is measure with the help of improvised means. People count the weight of the cups, tea and table spoons.
How many grams in a teaspoon?
Teaspoons are used when you want to weigh a small amount of a product. For example, vinegar or baking soda if you add too much, you can completely ruin a dish, and if they would be too small, can not achieve the desired effect.
Conventionally, all really to weigh with the help of a teaspoon, can be divided into three types. The first is the variety of bulk foods, including sugar and salt. These calculations are most needed.
The second is liquid. A little spoon to measure the oil, water, honey and even cream.
The third option – a variety of legumes. The weight of a small amounts of nuts can be learned and no weights.
It is understood that different products are typed on the spoon with a slide, and this slide can have a different value. For this reason, the result of such a calculation can vary by a few grams. If you want to know the weight of the product with precision to the gram, without electronic scales do still fail. If such precision is not necessary, it is possible to cope with improvised means.
So, consider how many grams in a teaspoon of loose products
- Dry yeast is 3-5 m, the higher the hill, the greater the weight;
- Salt on the spoon fit up to 10.
- The amount of soda will range from 7 to 12 grams;
- Sugar will turn to seven grams;
- Often the sugar substitute powder. Due to its ease on the spoon may be up to 10 grams;
- Sometimes a teaspoon and weigh the flour. Its weight will be between 4 and 5 m;
- If it is corn, 10 g.;
- Tea leaves fit only two grams;
- Ground coffee – 8.
- The same weight will cinnamon and rice.
- Per gram more will be cocoa and semolina.
When talking about liquid products, the weight will be as follows:
- One teaspoon placed 5 grams of water, milk, oil and vinegar.
- 10 grams of condensed milk, tomato paste and cream.
- Weight is 9 gram, if with a spoon of honey or sour cream average fat content.
- Relatively heavy it will jam up to 17 grams.
- Grease the form of butter will weigh 8 grams.
Nuts and legumes
Consider a number of other products.
- One teaspoon will fit up to eight grams of peanuts.
- The weight of the peas, and sesame seeds is 5 grams.
- The spoon will be up to seven grams of raisins.
- 10 grams – the weight of almonds and hazelnuts.
Except for the fact that the slide can be of different size, weight may vary and used specific spoons. Therefore, the measurement data can be used if determined acceptable error.