Coronary heart disease what it is and how to treat it today?
Coronary heart disease the physicians call such a human condition in which the blood circulation is disturbed, and this, in turn, can cause serious ailments and disease. Let’s take a closer look at such disorders as ischemic heart disease. What it is and how to treat it? These are the questions we will answer below.
Coronary artery disease: diseases and pathology
When this disease affects the myocardium. This is possible when the need of cardiac muscle is not the same as coronary blood flow. Occurs pathology where the blood circulation and the heart does not receive adequate blood. The heart can regulate the blood circulation in the body only when it receives sufficient amount of oxygen that comes to him with blood. Accordingly, the shortage of blood to the myocardium is lack of oxygen for him, and as a consequence – a violation of blood circulation.
Coronary heart disease is one of the most common diseases worldwide and a major cause of disability people. Even in the 21st century, physicians are paying special attention to this illness as one of the causes of mortality.
This disease can be treated, although there are many cases when people die from it, and suddenly. The fate of patients depends almost entirely on the competence of doctors and outpatient treatment. Also one of the leading factors in the treatment of coronary heart disease is timely diagnosed.
According to official statistics, in Russia and Europe, mortality from ischemic heart disease accounts for 90% of all other diseases related to the heart muscle.
Types of IBS
This disease has several clinical forms. Here they are:
- Coronary syndrome.
- Primary stopping the heart muscle (or coronary death). There are two results: successful resuscitation that saved the man’s life and his death that is unsuccessful resuscitation.
- Painless ischemia.
- A heart attack.
- Injury of the heart.
The process of diagnosing coronary artery disease is necessarily accompanied by the establishment and its form. The medical record is taken to record the shape of ischemia after the abbreviation «CHD» after the colon. In the late 80-ies of the physician Braunwald developed a classification of forms of ischemic heart disease, which we have quoted above. This classification still use today.
Who is prone to disease?
In coronary artery disease has its own risk factors. These are circumstances that can cause disease. All of these risk factors can be divided into some groups.
- Mature people older than 50 years.
- Genetic predisposition to heart disease and diabetes, hypertension and other diseases.
Anatomical factors are characterized by:
- Hypertension and other diseases.
- Smoking and excessive intake of alcoholic beverages.
- Sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical activity.
- Disease of the coronary arteries and so on.
If some factors are connected to several groups, the probability of heart disease increases.
The main causes of coronary heart disease include:
- Prolonged tachycardia.
- Thrombosis in coronary arteries.
- Arterial spasms.
- Arterial hypertension.
- Hypertrophy of the heart muscle and so on.
If time does not assist a person who complains of heart pain, he can die, especially if he knows firsthand what is coronary heart disease. The symptoms and treatment of IBS will be described below.
What are the main symptoms of the disease?
The first and most important symptom of this disease is acute pain in the chest. This aching heart, as the process of blood circulation through the body is disrupted. In addition to acute pain present symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath. In some cases, the person begins shortness of breath, rarely, the person can start to choke due to the fact that it can not breathe.
- Strong weakness. Man hard to stay on his feet, they become spongy.
- The body appears edema. Most often they arise on the extremities, namely the feet. This in turn leads to the fact that the person is forced to be in a sitting position. Due to swelling hard to get up.
Of course, each of the forms of ischemic heart disease has its own symptoms, we have given only those that can be attributed to each of the forms of this disease.
Now let’s talk about the treatment of ischemia.
The treatment of the disease
Depending on the timely provision to the patient of the first medical aid, from forms of ischemic heart disease and individual peculiarities of the person, the doctor will prescribe a course of treatment. However, there are a few rules to follow which is necessary for everyone who suffered from this disease.
- Diet. Treatment of any disease should begin with diet. Coronary heart disease is no exception. The main purpose of the diet for this illness is to limit the load on the heart. So the first thing doctors recommend their patients to drink less liquid. The second important rule of diet in coronary heart disease is a restriction of salty foods. Ideally from it altogether should be abandoned. Salt has little value for human health and for people with heart disease even more.
Next, you should refuse such products as: bacon, smoked and grilled food, pork, beef, salted fish and so on. Also ban subject to any foods that are high in calories. In no case can not eat sweet, especially for angina.
Very individual diet is necessary for those patients who are obese. The diet they are prescribed individually.
- Refrain from physical exertion. Remember that ischemic heart disease, any load on the myocardium can be dangerous, and in severe form of the disease, can even lead to death. As treatment and rehabilitation can gradually return to normal life.
First, a person just gets out of bed, then let him take a few steps around the room, but after a few days, he can perform light exercise.
Traditional treatments of IBS
- Hawthorn. Hawthorn is very useful for the myocardium. It is often prescribed by doctors for heart failure. Necessary to make the fruits of hawthorn. To do this, fill with boiling water and leave for at least 2 hours. Ideally, brew hawthorn need in a thermos. Then after it has infused, strain the liquid through cheesecloth and take it three times a day one spoon. A prerequisite is the acceptance of hawthorn right after food.
- Herbal. You can purchase this collection at the pharmacy or prepare it yourself. The disease well help herbs such as rosehips, root corn, lovage, buckwheat, bearberry and others. Connect your existing grass, and make of them a decoction, pour boiling water and infusing for a few hours. Such broth drink several times a day after meals.
- Garlic. Chop a few heads of garlic and pour it with water. Take one spoon per day.
CHD is not a death sentence, but only one of the ailments that can put my mind to.