Paul Craig Roberts
(biography, photos, videos) Paul Craig Roberts
Paul Craig Roberts: biography
Paul Craig Roberts — the infamous American political and economic analyst, economist, author of numerous books and articles in the media. This man became widely known outside the United States, its political and economic reviews at lightning speed get international attention.
Roberts did not hesitate to Express his opinion on political and economic issues of our time in the pages of respected publications. Paul Craig Roberts is widely known due to criticism of George W. Bush, who was then President of the United States.
Biography Paul Craig Roberts originates in Atlanta (Georgia, USA) — the future famous journalist, columnist and political scientist born April 3, 1939. Their political and economic interests by Paul Craig Roberts first honed at the College of Merton, and then at Virgin University. Important and very prestigious education opened doors for him in the «veteran» edition of U.S. employees worked, in particular, the Wall Street Journal, Businessweek, The Washington Times, and Scripps Howard News Service.
Paul Craig Roberts: Russia and criticism of the U.S.
The political scientist Paul Craig Roberts is the author of numerous analytical articles on Russia, he has also published numerous critical reviews of U.S. economic policy, criticizing Barack Obama and George W. Bush. In this regard, the expert from 2004 are prohibited from publishing in the mainstream media States.
Paul Cray Roberts, whose articles are often published in the independent media, as well as on his personal web site, continues to Express their opinion, which often disagree in the White house. Now my husband often publishes his opus in the edition of CounterPunch, which cooperates with Roberts, despite any bans.
Criticism of Roberts «shed» and «color revolutions» in Ukraine and Georgia in 2014 he called a Ukrainian coup, which occurred as a result of mass protests on the Maidan, targeted anti-Russian action of the United States.
Paul Craig Roberts, and to this day criticizes the US government for undue pressure on the Russian Federation.
Paul Craig Roberts: books «the Six points»
Republican Paul Craig Roberts has published a controversial «Six points» in 2005-m to year. The publication received a great response among Americans, it is a six outrageous facts about the actions of the US government. In particular, the «Six points» by Paul Craig Roberts opened the eyes to the fact that «the US is not the growth of jobs — jobs are created in the service sector, but many of American manufacture exported abroad».
The famous «Six points» Roberts also suggests that «if the us dollar ceases to be reserve currency, the US will immediately lose superpower status», which is so fond of pointing out in the White house.
However, Paul Roberts is famous not only scandalous remarks against the government on account of his more than 12 large-format works published. Many people like books by this author, they are in great demand far beyond the borders of the United States. From the «pen» by Paul Craig Roberts in were published the following books:
- «Alienation and the Soviet economy» (Alienation and the Soviet Economy), the book is dated 1971 and 1990;
- «How was lost America. From 9/11 to the police state» (How America was Lost. From 9/11 to the Police), the work came out in 2014-th year;
- «How the economy was lost: the war of the worlds» (How the Economy Was Lost: The War of The Worlds), this book by Paul Craig Roberts, was released in 2010 year;
- Chile: Dos Visiones La era Allende-Pinochet, dated 2010 year;
- The capitalist revolution in Latin America (The Capitalist Revolution in Latin America), was released in 1997-th year;
- The Supply Side Revolution: An insider»s Account of Policymaking in Washington in 1984, and in 2012-m year, was translated into Chinese;
- Marx’s Theory of Exchange, Alienation, and Crisis, 1973, and 1983.
- Meltdown: Inside the Soviet Economy, was released in 1990 year.
- The New Color Line: How Quotas and Privilege Destroy Democracy dates back to 1995;
- The Tyranny of Good Intentions: How Prosecutors and Bureaucrats Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice, appeared in stores in 2010-th year;
- Wirtschaft Am Abgrund, 2012;
- The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West, came out in 2012-m to year.
Currently Paul Craig Roberts — Wikipedia of modern politics, he frequently comments on the events that occur reforms in various States, in recent years his articles often commented on events in Ukraine and pressure from the West to the Russian Federation.
Recently many articles by Paul Craig Roberts joins another work in which the American economist and political scientist, revealed the possible consequences of Western loans to Ukraine.
Paul Craig Roberts: photo